This is a list of both big and small wishes that are the desires of our hearts!
If you’re interested in donating or helping us obtain anything below, please call (724-312-7247) or E-mail (email@example.com). Last updated 10/11/16.
- Gym – Ok, it’s a big ask but it can’t hurt to put it out there! We will put it to good use!
- 10’x10′ Canopy Pop-Up Tents – Need four new portable canopy tents for our outdoor events, such as camp and the 5K Family Fun Run.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) – Looking to update an older version of Adobe (CS4) and add program access to an additional computer. Cost is $50 per month.
- New or Used Sports Equipment – We’re always in need of any and all sports equiment. Currently have the most need for hockey sticks, flag football belts, ball pumps, and cleats/sport-specific shoes.
- Bubble Soccer Balls – Bubble soccer is the new craze and we know our students would love a bubble soccer tournament. Looking to buy bubble soccer balls such as these or these.
- 11-Passenger (or more!) Van – Would allow us to serve the community’s parents by providing transportation for students.
- Pick-Up Truck – Sometimes a Honda Civic, minivan, and mini-SUV aren’t enough to haul everything and everyone. Would be most helpful during summer camps!
- Vinyl Display Signs and Promotional Giveaways – Looking to have a more impactful presence at college recruiting and local community events.
- Volunteers and Staff – We’re always looking for like-minded individuals to volunteer or be on staff. For specific opportunities, visit our Jobs page.
There items have been graciously donated before, but we’re always in need of more!
If you’re interested in providing items to meet our everyday needs, please call (724-312-7247) or E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Snacks – Such as cheese balls, cereal, chips, soda, fruit snacks, pretzels, freezer ice pop, etc.
- Paper Products – Including disposable cups, plates, bowls, napkins and utensils.
- T-shirts – There’s nothing like getting a new summer camp T-shirt or putting blood, sweat, and tears into winning a tournament champion T-shirt. T-Shirts are one of our students’ favorite parts of the ministry. It costs $500 per year to buy T-shirts for all of our programs and events. Any contribution towards T-shirts will help! Business sponsorships (company logo printed on T-shirt backs) are available with more information here.