Mission and Vision
Our vision is that all students would see a picture of who God created them to be in Christ Jesus.
Our mission is to help and encourage students 1) to know that they are loved and accepted by God; 2) to grow in their relationship with Christ; and, 3) to show God’s love to others
Good Sports. Good Times. Good News.
“Good Sports” means we have desire to see students develop an understanding of healthy competition, fairness, and good sportsmanship. “Good Times” means we strive to be a place young people can have a good time while participating in our programs. Name calling, trash talking, and favoritism based on ability are strongly discouraged. “Good News” means at every program and event, we strive to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all who will hear.
In all that we do, we intentionally seek to:
- Trust and rely on God’s grace, provision, and guidance in all that we do both for the ministry and outside of the ministry.
- Use sports programming to earn the right to be heard.
- Teach students good sportsmanship.
- Develop authentic, intentional relationships.
- Pray for students, their friends, and their families.
- Build relationships and earn respect within the community.
- Encourage students to recognize all people as part of God’s creation.
- Provide opportunities for students to use their God given talents and be successful.
- Provide experiential learning opportunities that are fun, challenging, and memorable.
- Encourage child-like faith.
- Meet students where they are, both physically and spiritually.
- Use scripture to challenge, help, and guide students through their life journey.