We started out Day 2 of Flag Football camp with a little rain today. But then the sky cleared and we had a beautiful day to learn and to get STRONGER. Today’s All-Star Action was STRENGTH. Cranky D and L.O. arrived and challenged the campers to a push-up contest. One camper almost triumphed over L.O.! Some other highlights from the day include:
- A game of Sharks and Minnows
- Stations including: QB Challenge, Rushing the QB, punting, throwing, support/pair relay, L-drill, and a 40-yard dash. By the end of the stations, we had some pretty good athletes!
- Goldfish for snack
- Using STRENGTH to build team pyramids
- Choosing team names. Some names included: the Red Rhinos, the Yellow Steelers, and the Blue Saints
- Some good, competitive football games
What a blessing to be able to spend a morning being good sports, having good times, and hearing some good news!